Like Us on Facebook!
20611 Bothell-Everett Hwy #E152
Bothell, WA 98012
Serving North King & Snohomish Counties.
Follow Us on Twitter:
- Own a small business? Want to Network? Join EPP (http://t.co/oZBNmsnSqB on May 30th at 5:30p http://t.co/mYjmgzKKcd about 11 hours ago from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Own a small business? Want to Network? Join EPP (http://t.co/xy9aQ3wjZi on May 30th at 5:30p http://t.co/wKLL7jjhhL about 13 hours ago from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite
- In 2011, over 41 million gallons of tequila were made in the state of Jalisco, Mexico, and all that liquor took... http://t.co/Cx9Ym2N32h about 16 hours ago from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite
Are you buying a home and using the Streamline 203K Rehab Loan? Here is a short list of work items that can be accomplished. Keep in mind that NO structural work or Luxury Items (granite countertops) can be done as part of the Streamline loan.
Type of work for Streamlined 203(k):
- Repair, Replace or Upgrade
- Roof, gutters, downspouts
- Existing HVAC systems
- Plumbing and electrical systems
- Repair, replace or add exterior decks, patios, porches
- Basement waterproofing
- Window and door replacement and exterior siding
- Septic and/or well repair or replacement
- Improvements for accessibility
- Lead-based paint stabilization or abatement of lead-based paint hazards
If you need a contractor to do the work Re-Done Green Construction has completed multiple Streamline 203K Rehab Loan projects. Give us a Call 425-200-6327.
We strive to provide you with a healthy environment to live.
Our Commitment: Environmentally Conscious Quality Work.
Green Building, what is that?
Green Building is a concept. It is building in a way that is better for the environment. It is increased efficiency and super-insulation. It is BETTER than ‘code’. It is durability. It is conservation. It is a healthy air quality.
Does Green Building Cost More?
Simply: NO. In the short term many elements of Green Building DO have an upfront cost that is higher, but in the long term you are saving energy, water and more. The use of durable materials prevents items (like windows, doors, floor surfaces, etc.) from being replaced in 5 to 10 years versus 50 or more for many Green products.
Are you ready to have your project Re-Done Green?
Call us and we can get the job done. Phone: 425-200-6327.